Wednesday, February 4, 2004

Final Decision ?

Today i juz ask my hometutor for withdrawal form..and he's givin me tmr..aiyoo i can never imagine myself taking the withdrawl form leh..i tot i will finish this 3mths course at MI-but i'm wrong..It's not that i dun like the school lor.. but it's tat i realise tat i dun like the JC system at all..i asked myself why do i want to get into a JC ? The answer tat came to me was: Becos tat's the route to local U..and not becos i like to study the subjects at JC!!! So ironic rite ? Choose a route which i dun like..sumtimes even detest it ? Why make life difficult ? Not tat Poly life will be all tat easy but at least mass com is wad i wan to study - sumthing tat i wan..

Nobody knoes the future i may or may not get into local U if i get ino a JC..there are alot of mays and may nots..if i choose to go poly..i'll have to ans for my own actions rite ? So shall i do sumthing tat i like or shall i choose sumthing tat i dislike but provides a safer route ?

I'm disscussing abt the withdrawal thing wif my parents tonite, duno was will they say..and duno if i will hand up the withdrawal form anot..

Hmm and sumthing to note.. i realise wei-g and xiaohui diden even have one diary entry..do they noe abt this C7 diary thingy ???

Shan Shan ~ Purple ~

P.S: bt kng kng's badmiton thingy..i gotto ask my parents wor..cos ar like keep goin out lydat..sun go out..thurs/fri go openhouse..sat wan to go play badminton again...hmm see if rest of the pple on anot lor..den i'll see how..hehe mabby can bring majong set play at badminton court ya ? hehe ;p

No comments: