Saturday, January 20, 2007

How's everybody doing?

Yeah! It's weekend finally. Wondering how's everybody doing cos this blog have been so very quiet. Haha. Shanyi busy with impre...susu busy studying...kng busy looking forward to graduation...jun busy looking forward to ord and wj busy looking forward to 27 Jan?

I am going to be very chui very soon. Tkd training for almost everyday. But it's nice to note that it is already mid jan, which means I have one and a half months more before competition is over. And I am feeling so relieve that I do not have to train for sparring as well because they finally found someone to take over me. I just have to pray hard that the fighters don't get any injuries so that I would not have to play the role of an reserve. Haha.

Tutorials are already piling up for me because I am always feeling so shagged after trainings. Biz law is driving with crazy because my english is so terrible and I need to study biz law with a dictionary. Really wonder how's susu actually coped with it last sem. And I really hope that I can get a B+ like you did for biz law.

But I feel so happy doing accounting and financial management tutorials because I finally get to press the calculator. Haha. Really love my calculator soo very much because i hardly have the chance to use it so often last sem.

Ok! My books are waiting for me already. Time to study. Bye!

Orange

No comments: