Thursday, January 25, 2007

Japalan Stuff

Hi!

I'm finally home today! These two weeks have been quite busy for me as I'm occupied with guard duties and internal audit preparation stuff back at the camp. How are you wj? Oops! I forgot you cannot answer haha. So Tired! I felt like a robot working for days and on. No time to think about any other things other than work. No time to think about booking out, going out, kbox-ing... until today!

Just about 2 more weeks and its 1 more year to my ORD. Sometimes its quite depressing to see people ORD yet I also felt glad that they are no more restrained and tied down. They are free to pursue their dreams and roam around anywhere they want. My day will come soon!

For now, I'm looking forward to Chinese New Year. Too bad I still don't feel any CNY atmosphere though...

Aiya. Time to get ready to go camp again. See you next time C7 blog!

Regards,
Jun
C7 hong ren

No comments: