Monday, January 1, 2007

My First Post Of The Year!

Hi kids! Its me! JunJun! No rainbow pics here because I was accompanying my bed until 1plus in the afternoon. Think I'm gonna miss it again soon since I going to work in the morning tomorrow. Anyway, A HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! Are you guys happy that its a new year? Or feeling down cos you guys are one year older? I personally think that more work is coming for me! I can sense it! It's the guys' intuition. Anyway time seems to go faster as you grow older. A blink of an eye (of course it isn't true) and its 13 more months to my ORD.

Just some things I want to say to you people. Have you ever recall how foolish you were when you were little? Worrying about the wrong things in life, thinking if you are making the right decision, doing stupid actions and thinking too much which in turn causing troubles to yourself. Or have you thought of how playful or childish you were? Playing tricks on people around you, bluffing your friends, playing little games like "rock, scissors, paper" and catching.

Such is a typical childhood and youth. Have you lost it? It better not.
May your inner child stay in your heart forever. Gods Bless you all.

My New Year Resolution 2007

  • Make a choice for uni course (again)
  • Be more active
  • Be more creative
  • Be decisive
  • Be more fitter
  • Be more handsome
  • Be more humorous to everyone... not just close friends
  • Be less kind to people
  • Be more sociable
  • Change handphone towards the end of the year
  • Get a girl
  • Get a dream
  • Get new clothes
  • Get new shoes
  • Get new spectacles
  • Get the $150 from IPPT
  • Get the $200 from marksman again
  • Get Promoted
  • Stay happy
  • Stay alert
  • Stay unique
  • Master HTML
  • Master Java
  • Make sure the whole new year resolution 2007 comes true

P.S As choo was saying, keep the blog alive! For the posts, keep it coming! For the tagboard, keep tagging! Post and tag down all your emotions. Share your thoughts. Change the skins. Do something.

JunJun

No comments: