Saturday, April 24, 2004

Gave up Hope

Think u all had read the email wj sent to u all ba. Well, i can onli say dat i am very dishearten by this inccident.

Sometimes, u all are only giving the feeling that u all miss each other juz for the sake of saying that. I always take the effort to sms everyone and ask if u all wanna to meet anot. But it is always so disappointing. I know u all are busy with jc life. But so am i. But i dun see why is it that u all cant take a few hours off to meet with c7. A few hours in a month (we had not met for a month).

Yes, i agree with u all dat we can get very bz with tests and cca and etc. But so do i. I must say that i am really tired out these few days cos i reach home only at abt eight to nine lydat for three consecutive days le. If u all wan to compare, the one who needs for time to complete hz, the one who needs more time to slp, shld be mi. If i am willing to take my saturday off to meet u all cos i really miss u all, i really dun understand why u all cant make the effort to...

I am really tired with all these. Imagine u are alwasy the one that is 'organising' the meeting but seems like there is always somebody who cant make it. How would u feel? Put urself into my shoe. It juz makes mi disappointed cos u all are alwaz saying that u all miss each other, but when i take response to it, it juz seems that u all are not willing to meet. Put urself in my shoe and u will feel dat.

I am telling everyone now, dat i am not going to call for any meeting anymore. If u all want to meet, find a time that u all can meet and let mi know. If i have no activity, i promise that i will go. If no one want to meet, then let it be. I will not be asking u all anymore.

Sometime i really feel that if we really have each other in heart, then take a few mins off to write in this diary so dat we can still feel each other. So that we can still know how is everyone doing. i always come online, juz in hope to read new entry. But my hope seldom come true. Tis had been brought up every now and then, and everyone knows about it. But no one seems to be doing it...if i go into it again...makes me feel like so long-winded and are forcing u all to write.

Well, i think i had covered mainly what i want to say already. How soon is everyone going to read tis entry, i really have no idea because i can only say:

"I had given up my hope. I don't see anymore hope unless someone can proof mi wrong."

~Orange~

No comments: