Friday, April 2, 2004

*Jubilant + Sad*

Say the sad one first: Todae, when i was looking for the SABAH trip result (walk walk around in the school with my other YJ fwens, 3 hrs break leh~!) Then, know what? A terrible thing happened to me... while walking down the stairs, i missed my footing and fall badly... NOW, the bandages on my knees and arms are damn thick... *sigh* sad rite? Heng, with my friends' help, i managed to get "aid" faster...

Okie, now with the jubilant thing(s): First of all, thank you all of you who has been wishing wanchoo and i good luck for the SABAH trip selection! We managed to get selected!! YEA~!!! Wah Lau, they said morning will release... then my friend and i keep "walk walk" during the break to look out for the result but no sign of it till when we went back for PC/CT lesson, end of it then the teacher came look for us -.-" and that's in the afternoon... but nvm, the thing is, we got in!! Yea~!

Then, today during PC/CT period, i managed to see my new classmates and tomorrow will be having orientation with them ^^ haha, there's a Kang Wei inside... haha. btw, 5 girls and 16 guys -.-" then got 1 girl whom i knew during the first 3 months, who went to JJ, wanna appeal back...hope it is succssful though!

Oh ya, today went home late also.. why neh? cos of that stupid medical check up for OBS and SABAH trip... and to save 5 bucks, i waited quite long for the long queue at a nearby clinic (with friends (wanchoo oso)). haha, then while waiting, we joke alot...haha as usual :p fun man~ haha

hmmm... im glad that SY's loving PJ more and more ^^ so do I, love YJ more and more!!

Hehe, enjoy ourselves guys! Miss me too!

~YELLOW.YELLOW.YELLOW.YELLOW.YELLOW~

(1 April 2004, 7.36pm, starry)

P.S: regarding that falling down incident, please dun laugh at me cos' im a good liar (as good as wanchoo)... Happy April's Fool!

No comments: