Friday, March 26, 2004

1st day in CT class

And I don't like my class now. Because got four malay guys and some malay gals. Actually I am not racist but I think i will be one later. Because of malays in class my timetable is going to sux like hell. And yes, I mean it. So try to get used to those bad words if life still suk for me in pj. Malays in class = friday will have don't know how many hours break before lessons again and other days may be longer too. Now temporary timetable friday 1230 to 1500 is free period. I can learn how to meditate le.

Back to CCA, I may join back odac again or science society or even mindsports (separated into chinese, international, and don't know what sections). I am not good at anything so I don't know how to get CCA points from don't know what competition. Now my target for CCA is to get at least 6 point so that I can at least get an E which is equivalent to 1% for my 'A' level overall grade.

Back to my class again (my brain not functioning well these few days but I confirm not writing about CCA again later). I don't know anyone from my class but I think got some pai2 kia4s (hope not). And my class the gals all form groups again. Because no guys talk to them? Don't know but they sure don't look nice. 9 gals out of 29 people in class and a few of the gals are malay somemore. The only good thing is that I sure will not get distracted in class from the gals. Shan4 zai1 shan4 zai1 I can become monk le X_X. No lah. And lucky my CT teacher is that lame maths teacher. So I will not get sian the whole day. And I have made some new friends from my class during CIP today but I think they are slackers.

I think that's all for today. And shanyi, I am really sorry for being late these few days (really). Because I am really tired from playing basketball with Tsung Hsien they all these few days. But I think I won't be playing for quite a while because I am going to be very busy. That's why I wake up late and make you wait for me. But since you know you can take 307 (right?) from your house to pj then why you want to wait for me at cck mrt control station? Or you don't know until today? Never mind. Because meet le I also nothing to say so no difference. (except complains to my class maybe but I hope not)

And to kngwee, don't play too much! Do some things that can benefit you. Spend your time wisely. (to all also)

Pale Red

No comments: