Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Some Response

Back to ShanShan's problem, since JC is a short period of school term (just 2 years unlike secondary school or polytechnic)and CCA only counts for 5%, I suggest that you take up a CCA that is less-demanding. This will allow you to have more time to study (95% is alot).

Now's the second part for this entry and it's a short one. Perhaps you all might have guess it, that's right, it's the same as what i had sms-ed you all, and that's to wish you all a happy school term :D (How I wish my polytechnic will start soon, 3 more months X_x)

Green

PS: I might be playing game all they long, lol. So feel free to come online and visit me, keke. (No choice, don't feel like looking for a job :D) Anyway, ShanShan, heard that you are sick, take care :D

No comments: