Thursday, March 25, 2004

I'm Loving it

Seems like everybody have xi3 nu4 ai1 le4 abt thier jc. But before i go on to say anything, i want to clarify something or esle later the weiG will say me again. yj have orientation. Its after we get our permanent class then got orientation. Some more can go OBS. So dun laugh at me because of no orientation for the first few days ok. My orientation much better than everyone's esles. Haha... =P

Actually hor, wj tell everyone to join CO oso not a very bad idea. If everyone join CO, then we can get together and play music together. Then we got one extra idea for our gathering. So kng shld go and join CO in poly. Haha...me lame again.

oh ya, me wishes junjun luck here. Erm...hopefully not too late for u. Got confident in urself then sure can get what u want.

Juz to update everyone abt how i am doing in yj. Hmm...I LOVE YJ manz, esp the teachers. they are much better teachers than those in pj. Serious. No joke here. But i wunt say all la, cos i haven't met all yet mah. I can only say those who had taught me something so far. And as to the class of tamils, they dun really matters to me. Cos i go anywhere oso like wunt see them lydat one. Whole like only meet once which is in the early morning.

Now, really wish that the permanent class can come out fast fast. then i can fast fast know which class i would be in. Really hope that can be same class as wj, then can know his those very funni and very lame de friends...then i sure happy happy everyday in yj. Haha...juz hopefully my wish come true...hopefully...

Ok...me will stop liao. Cos nothing to say le...so must stop. Haha, lame again rite. But cant blame me. High mood now, that's why very lame.

Bye

~Orange~

No comments: