Thursday, March 25, 2004

Shuai Ge's 3rd Entry!!

~Sunny~

Hiya all~!!! kaka, woah! so long cant online...once online...si bei song ah!! I din online as frequently as before is that my brother need the com to do his final year project. His work is more important, so, i let him use.

Hmmm... I hope everyone is happy and satisfied with her/his posting ^^ Well, im satisfied though... kaka!! Hehe, hope that susu will get used to the long lng long journey as soon as possible =p and hope the others will adapt well to ur posted place... oni KW...haha all the best too though =p

Dunno why i feel attached to YJ alot loh. the moment i heard someone says YJ "sux" or wad, anger will boil in me...lolx So far so good la, with temp timetable, there's lots of "holes" (free periods) and spending these time playing DAI DI with classmates...hehe.

Friends wise, well, almost the same, about half remained. (some even appealed back into YJ leh~) same loh, with me around and some other "farnee" YJ friends... everyday will laugh no matter wad, without fail (hehe, wanchoo has seen some of my friends, she shld know..kaka)

CCA wise, same loh...joining CO back but this time i might pick up flute (needa realise my dream...try every type of flutes ^^) hopefully my Er Hu seniorS will let me go..kaka. Then wanchoo's joining ^^ hehe. hope susu and shanyi or even jun2 will join oso la, then next time can play together ^^ AND...my YJ friends (that grp of fwens (farnee and lame ones)) ALL joining IT club and they signed for me.. i see how first, maybe i will and can juggle these 2 CCAs at a time ^^

Hehe, todae so many things farnee happens.. but i mention one (minimise my word limit or u all having "Fighting Chicken" eyes liao). Here it goes... todae i went to buy my YJ uniform then i bring it back to my class and try the top. i put it on, the shoulder length just nice but the body lenth abit short. So im find it...weird? farnee? sad? tt how come so short.. then i realise...there's slits at the both sides... im wearing gal's blouse -.- so... paiseh...all my fwens laugh like wad...
haha but

Neverhteless, the pple selling the uniform charge me lesser and they nv realise!! lesser by 18 bucks leh!! i still ask them (2 of them), "Are u sure?" and they confirmed with me. then i realise or rather found out tt the charge me lesser cos... they charge my pants with the price of a skirt!! difference of 6 bucks X3 (3 sets) = 18 bucks!! muahaha lolx...so happy...

Hmm, i think i will stop here. And i wonder when would be my next time coming online. hopefully soon (or else wanchoo wanna Xin Zhai Le Huo again) hehe.

All the best to all of you!

Love ya guys!

Miss ya guys!!

Miss and love me too!!

Cya all on saturdae (kian's BD!!)

~From: Chao Ji Wu Di Mei Shao Nan: Wei Jie Tan

5:36pm (24 March 2004, wed, Sunny)

No comments: