Sunday, March 21, 2004

Best Outing This Month

We went to buy basketball for our VIP, wee kian. The present was sure expensive but lucky I know one of the people working there (my cousin I think) that's why can have more discount. Hehe. Wo li hai ba. On the way to get the gift, we have an exclusive interview (not to mention interactive and interesting too but I had already mention it!) with our very own C7 leader. So, in the end which one does wanchoo like? The river? The horse? Or is it the pig? Hehe... I can imagine ?question marks? on xiaohui's head now if she is reading it.

It was a happy day even though we did not manage to take a photo. However, there is always a next time. Then, we can see the nice teeth of wanchoo... hehe. Say cheese!

We also watch the movie "The Eye 2" too. The movie was not as bad as I thought earlier. At first, I thought it was another "just scare and no storyline movie" but later I think the
plot is quite okay since it also let us have some free space to imagine (xiang3 xiang4 de kong jian). Its was a little scary at the starting of the show but I think we are scared more by the sudden and loud sound rather than what we have seen. Wei-g even say he may scream (but he did not). And that's lucky because I may just give him a slap on the face if he really scream. Later, shanyi decided to change place with wei-g because she's scared sitting beside susu. Hehe. No lah. It's because she's scared to sit at the side. I think quite cold hor? Towards the end of the show, the movie gets more funny rather than frightening as the truth is coming to light.

Hwah! (again) Its 2.30am le. Din know i wrote so long le. Must cut short. I still need to wake up early tomorrow to watch tv. Of course, and also to revert back to my old habit of getting up early to school.

Later, we went to eat at "lau di fang" you all know lah. On the other hand, what happens before we eat you all also know lar.

A week of holiday passed just like that. We, excluding kngkng n xiaohui, have to go to school to study again. Just so sad arh (for me). Hope I will get a good class with talkative and friendly classmates and good teachers. I just have to hang on for 1 year and 9 more months. And then, haha I'm not a pioneer anymore. I have absolutely nothing to do with it. But until then, I'm a true pioneer crossing every new frontier...(I'm still not familiar with the lyrics of the college song hehe)

Okae! I really want to end the diary here le because it's really very early le. I look forward to our next outing. Or perhaps study group? Anyway, I just want you all to know that I am really very happy today. I would like to thank... wahhh really no time liao.

~The first colour, Red~

No comments: