Sunday, March 28, 2004

Clarification

And the orientation 2 and the class organisation really sucks! There's no ice breaker or even a simple introduction. And who says I am closing myself up to other people? As usual you people are assuming things again. I did made a few friends in class.

After reading the things weijie wrote, I feel like bashing him up because he sat with me in class for 2 years but still do not understand me. Watch your words! Don't ask me what I want, how
and what I am going to do to attain my goal. I already know all those things.

I do not dislike pjc or whatever but I just don't like the class. Everyone is like strangers to each other and there are groups all over the class. i.e. the malay, gals 1,gals 2, boys 1,boys 2...group. My class in the first 3 months was better because everyone (mostly lah) was like guai guai type which I feel okay with. But in this class I just don't feel right. Maybe it's because I don't their names yet. And I repeat! I do know a few people in class and I and not closing myself. I am just not that open and talkative enough.

And I feel that gals (mostly)are naturally easier to make friends (with other gals) because they talk more. And as for boys, people like weijie who can joke about anything (humurous)or very out-going, will of course have no trouble making friends. But that's my problem! I just some time. And I just can't joke out of nothing. I need some kind of a starter to start a topic most of the time as you all should know (if you don't know slap yourself!) That is also why I just sit somewhere and think of nothing when I have nothing to do (maybe hum some music to myself?).

Therefore, wrap up the story, Ijust need time. I believe that time can settle everytime. Time can heal wounds, make you forget unhappy things or even make 2 countries that are waging war to get to peace. And can you all please stop writing about jcs from now. I don't want to talk about it with you all le. Thanks.

Red

No comments: