Wednesday, March 24, 2004

CCA Troubles

today was a very tiring day at school man ! All games, dance, cheers and songs all the ways till 5.30pm..hmm feeling leh ? My OG still not too bad lah so not tat sian...i'm quite happy with PJC lah..so far no complaints bout it yet..hope it'll con't like this for my next 2 yrs..and i muz agree wif WC tat PJ's college song is really very nice !

hmm budden ar..i am oso facing a prob..the same prob wif choo choo -cca. I now oso fan nao which cca to choose ar..at first i was thinking about running for the council, budden ar come to think of it, PJ allows me to take up Chi 'A' as my 4th a-level sub..(btw, i'm taking up hist, econs and c maths) so tat means i have to spend more time on the subjects..so i can't afford to spend so much time on the council..so i think council is out for me ???

If join band ar...aiyoo hmm dun really feel like joining the same old thing again leh...like no fun ar..wanna try out sumthing new...maybe u guys will suggest CO rite ? Budden ar CO in PJ like not very established ar, like no qian tu hor...cos cca contributes 5% to our a-level grade rite ? 5% impt rite ? budden hor, if make myself so busy wif cca den in the end neglect studies den worst ar..95% leh !

Aiyoo so wad should i choose ar ? any suggestions from u guys ? Haha suddenly table-tennis popped up in my mind....so wad wad wad cca ???

To choo choo: Bear with ur temp class first lah..a few days later u will see sunshine again...

To susu: Enjoy ur Orientation Camp ar !

To wei-g: Hao Hao Zhao Gu our Choo Choo Jie okayz ?

To jun jun: Dun always come late lah ! Make me wait so long for u ? Buay paiseh ar ?

To kng kng: Go find work to do liao hor, dun slack at home on9, play games ar...

Love,
Purplish Purple

No comments: