Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Jun's, FOR U *insulted*

*find REALLY insulted. MIND UR WORDS OSO!

Oh, i just merely tell u to think positively, IF u THINK this irritates u or hinder your way of life, THEN FINE with me. "Adapt to the new environment to survive"

~Yellow~

Btw, when people telling you their opinion, please KINDLY accept or just nod. THIS is basic courtesy. By rejecting with all means will only let people stop giving u advices. NO JOKE or u REALLY dont understand me though. ALSO, u think i first few days joke with people liao ah? U think im born socially like YL/Yew Dong (spelling error) they all? U go ask my JC fwens la! See IF im quiet or noisy in the first few days! AND i think i've mentioned: "People who dont know me might think im anti-social, people who know me well, havoc liao" Seems u really DONT KNOW ME then!! *hump!*

No comments: