Wednesday, March 31, 2004

30-03-04

Oh ya, i got a guitar from my brother. Got cheated by him at first. Thought that he is buying my a real guitar. Then in the end, came home with a model guitar. Nevertheless, it was pretty nice. The oso got to know from him that the real guitar is with C7. Haha...

And today, in sch, finally got to know my permanent CT class. Haiz, its bad news. Never get into same class as wj. then in the end, came up with the idea of appealing to the pricipal to change my class. quite funni oso, people appeal to change sch, i appeal to change class. But what to do, i wanna get into wj's class mah. So go look for her lor. Then the principal like believe wat i say lydat, then tell mi write a letter to her. Say lydat then can know my name and etc...Then write lor. Dats why so late le still haven slp.

Giving her the letter tml. Hopefully can change class lor. Though the pricipal say no promise, but really hope that she can help mi lor.

K la, really getting late le. My eyes cant open le. Going to slp now...Cya

~sleepy orange~

No comments: