Sunday, March 7, 2004

What had i done wrong???

Anyway, juz feel like writing here suddenly. I don't know why, but i seems to be hating everything in the world...esp my sis...

Haiz. She is simply sooo irritating. I cant stand her. I hate her. She is always pulling a long and black face at mi. I do not know what i had done wrong or in what way i had made her unhappy. I really had no idea. But why does she have to do that to me???

It juz makes me feel upset. I tried all means to let her have her ways. I tried all means not to yell at her. But i cant stand it anymore. Not anymore.

Many times, i wanted to scold her, to lecture her. For her rudeness, for her disrespect, for her irresponsibility. But i did not. I don't wish our relationship to worsen anymore (though i do not know why she is always giving that kind of face)

Haiz...i am really at the lost. I don't know what to do. I am feeling so bad but what can i do? Everything seems wrong to her. Why is she lydat?

~orange~

No comments: